Graphis, The International Journal of Visual Communication, was first published in 1944 by Walter Herdeg in Zurich, Switzerland. In 1986, B. Martin Pedersen was given the opportunity to purchase Graphis. He has since further developed the magazine and books and relocated the headquarters to New York City. In visually driven articles, Graphis beautifully presents the best work produced internationally in graphic design, advertising, illustration, and photography.
389 5th Ave Suite 1105 New York, NY 10011